Welcome to Door County Bachelorette!
I’m Aleah Kidd, your local connection for planning a unique and unforgettable bachelorette party on the peninsula.
As a *somewhat* reformed party girl, meticulous planner, and former editor of Door Wedding magazine, I’m pulling together all my party tricks to make Door County Bachelorette a reality.
Celebrating life's biggest moments with your besties is something that should be unique, memorable, loads of FUN, and most of all, stress-free. I want to put my experience and connections here in Door County to work for you, to make your itinerary the best it can be.
*Obligatory Pandemic Note*
I formed Door County Bachelorette at the start of 2021 as I was daydreaming about the COVID-free days of previous girls' weekends and hoping for a summer of (safe!) celebrations. I am excited to hopefully get back to the days of socializing soon, but am committed to making sure your experience in Door County is safe and informed of the current public health protocols.
A bit more about me and how I got here:
- Before moving to Door County, I worked as a digital and social strategist at an awesome advertising agency in Madison, Wisconsin.
- I am UW-Madison alum with a BA in Communications and a fantastical-but-well-deserved Minor in Partying. Sorry Mom.
- The summer after graduation I worked in Door County at a zip-line and kayaking company where I met my future husband.
- In 2015 I launched Peninsula Creative - a design services company offering invitation design, calligraphy and hand-lettering services, which immersed me in the wedding and events industry.
- My husband and I got married in 2017 in Sister Bay, introducing me firsthand to the Door County wedding and event industry.
- I’ve been coming to my family’s cabin on Europe Lake since I was born and now live here full-time with my husband, daughter and two doggies. There’s no place I’d rather live and play!
(Here's me at my own themed bachelorette party!)